- Our business organization complying with the ISO 17020 standard, have been certified by Third party inspection or “Category A” is the most stringent of the 3 categories of inspection organization that the standard specifies.
- We provide the TPI Services:
- Third Party Inspection Services – Shop Inspection
- Third Party Inspection Services – Site Inspection
- Third Party Inspection Services – Pre-Shipment Inspection
- Source inspections are detail to meet a specific need and may include:
- Review of mill material test report
- Review of conformity material test report
- Review of weld procedure specifications and procedure qualification records (WPS/PQR)
- Witness the qualification test as-run, witness the mechanical test
- Witness the welder qualifications
- Examination of edge preparation, fit-up, visual inspection, NDE inspection and dimensional
- Witness the hydrostatic and pneumatic test
- Witnessing factory acceptance tests (FAT)
- Inspection of coatings
- Verification of quantities shipped, including proper packing and identification marking
Quality assurance and quality control services (QA / QC Services) help you ensure compliance with all contractual specifications, mandatory regulations and quality standards. Quality assurance and quality control services assure the quality of all materials, structures, components and systems utilized in the construction, manufacturing and operation of your industrial facilities and that manufacturing errors are reduced or eliminated. With state-of-the-art resources and expertise and a immense network, we can provide you with QA/QC in every corner of the world. As a result, we can help you assure quality throughout your entire supply chain:
- Senior Construction Supervisors
- Senior Piping/ Mechanical Inspectors
- Senior Structural Inspectors
- AWS Certified Welding Inspectors
- CSWIP 3.2 Senior Welding Inspectors
- CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspectors
- Certified Coatings Inspectors
- Project Co-ordinators
- E & I Supervisors
- E & I Inspectors
- NDT Inspectors/ Co-ordinators
- Material Controllers
- Document Controllers
The vast and long of project consist of high technical and requirement to ask about the Quality Control Coordinator discipline, he QCC will be going to control/ spirit to be direct to the inspection team, and really he is increasing the demands of material, equipment, fabrication and workmanship control within modern construction and manufacturing industries, and with increasing changes in legislation and application standards and technical specification, it is recognized that a need exists for a formal Quality Control Coordinator.
Here, We TIS handed on the large manpower, you could totally find the candidate as you are wishing, the roles and points of QCC is basic mandated in need for your first choose:
- Over 10 year experience, construction QC experience, bachelor degree in construction
- Management, engineering, or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Proficient in MS-based software including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Qualification: CSWIP 3.2, AWS CWI/SCWI, API certification, ASNT, PCN, NACE, BGAS…
- Good level of communication skills
- HSE/PTW/Auditing system understanding
- Establish and monitor Project Quality KPIs through each phase.
- Quality/Welding procedures/method/checklist/NCR/Other forms to be reviewed and implemented
- Experience of managing Contractor
- Familiarity with industry standard codes such as API, AWS, ASME, BS-EN and DNV.
Welding is a modern manufacturing process that joins two or more materials. Just joining the two members is not enough to withstand the loads for longer duration. Hence it is essential to prove that a welding procedure meets the quality standards set forth and also to ensure the welder is capable of producing consistently good quality, defect free welds.
A welding procedure is a systematic method that is used to repeatedly produce sound quality weld joints. Various national and international fabrication codes, standards (e.g. ASME, AWS, BS EN ISO, API, DNV, AS or CSA) and client specifications are currently being followed to prepare Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS) to qualify the fabrications welding procedures. The Procedure Qualification Record (PQR) is a document that consists of record of test results on the welded coupon.
TIS has enough qualification and experience of serving the customers through certification of their welders to International standards, codes and specifications. Our team on Welder Qualification Tests (WQT), welding Inspection and welding consulting services comprises of Welding experts with many years of welding related experience with leading welding and fabrication companies. Our welding inspectors are certified to American Welding Society (AWS)-Certified Welding Inspectors, CSWIP 3.1, CSWIP 3.2 and other internationally recognized personnel certifications. The panel of experts at TIS can work together with clients and their counterparts for specific requirements to establish Welder Qualification tests.
Some important standards and codes related to Welding procedure qualification tests being used for Welders Qualification at TIS are:
- ASME SEC IX: ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
- AWS D1.1: Structural Welding Code – Steel
- AWS D1.2: Structural Welding Code – Aluminum
- API 1104 – Welding of Pipeline and Related Facilities
- DNV OS F101 – Submarine Pipeline Systems
- BS EN ISO 15614 – 1 : Specification and qualification of welding procedures of metallic material – welding procedure test
- BS EN ISO 15609 – 1 : Specification and qualification of welding procedures of metallic material – welding procedure Specification
- BS EN ISO 9606 – 1: Qualification test of Welders – Fusion welding – steels
- BS EN ISO 287 – 1: Qualification test of Welders – Fusion welding – steels
OUR SOLUTION SERVICES:
- Qualification of Welding Procedure Specifications including witness/record PQR, NDT, Mechanical Testing, issue WPS
- Qualification of Welder including witness/record WQT, NDT, Mechanical Testing, issue Welder Certificates
- Renewal of Welder Qualification
With numerous suppliers involved in your supply chain, keeping your projects on schedule is a challenge. Delayed delivery of materials, products or equipment will prevent your project from being completed on time and on budget. Our expediting services keep your project firmly on schedule by ensuring that your suppliers deliver.
WHY USE EXPEDITING SERVICES FROM TIS?
Our experienced professionals offer you the experience, expertise, knowledge and diplomacy necessary to ensure that your project remains on schedule. We obtain and reaffirm delivery promises from your suppliers. Plus, we fully investigate all aspects of their scheduling to ensure they meet their contractual obligations and deliver on time.
Our expediting services cover every phase of your production process, enabling you to:
- Keep up-to-date with your project with periodic status reports tailored to meet your specific needs
- Identify areas that may cause potential delays. If delays do occur, we implement quick counter measures to help you avoid further postponement
- Ensure that materials and equipment are delivered on time and fulfill contractual delivery terms
As a leading provider of expediting services, our proven reputation is based on years of experience, serving clients in all industries. Our quality network enables us to assess vendors and their production plans for you within days or even hours. Activities include but not limited to:
- Review & Verification of PO for Technical requirements, special instructions & delivery conditions.
- Verification of all the reference documents such as Purchase Order, Materail Requisition, Project specifications etc. with latest revision no. & code of Approvals.
- Verification of Vendor documents such as ITP, GAD, P&ID, Data sheets, manufacturing procedures and inspection & testing procedures & specifications submitted to Client for approval with latest revision no. & code of Approvals.
- Review & verification of Bill of Material with Approved drawings.
- Verification of avalibality / non availability of all the Material (plates / pipes / bars / castings / forgings etc.) with respect to the drawings/ BOM with supplier.
- For Non available materials – follow up with vendor / sub vendor and same will ensure the availability for fabrication / assembly whenever required. If required visit Sub Vendors for follow up.
- Verification of the status of bought out items & sub vendor items (PO status for sub vendors, manufacturing status, delivery status, mode of transport & delivery conditions etc.) directly with sub vendors.
- Physical verification of manufacturing status as on date at vendor shop as well as sub vendor locations (As applicable).
- Follow up for the miles stones as per the manufacturing schedules and ensuring whether manufacturing has taken in accordance with the manufacturing schedule or not if not.
- Manufacturing schedules prepared with vendors in such a manner to ensure day to day activities can be monitored with Planned Dates, Actual Dates & also Fore cast dates. Due to this method If any of process lagging can be easily identified & noticed to all key menbers for Project.
- Day to day monitoring of fabrication status shall be verified with manufacturing schedules. This is to be ensure that manufacturing schedules shall meet each stage of fabrication, In case if any delay or lagging noted, shall be complete within next date without effect on any process.
- To ensure and complete the items as per the PO delivery dates.
Our expediting services include:
- Coordination of expediting with all suppliers
- Monitoring the dispatch of material
- Expediting visits
- Field and desk expediting
- Situation assessment for your overall project
- Supplier performance monitoring
Contact us today to find out how our expediting services can help you keep your project on schedule and ensure that your suppliers deliver.
We TIS bring on awareness about and provide services in the field of protective coating inspection in Viet Nam. Target to be leader in the field in Viet Nam, the TIS also lends its expertise to a large number of projects abroad. Its diligent staff has worked in a variety of areas relating to protective coating including but not limited to investigation and audit, coating consultation, witness and certification, defecting and failure analysis, galvanizing, insulation and rubber lining, tank lining etc. The fields of work are as diverse as power plants, oil refineries, pipelines, marine in off shore as well as on shore environments.
We are pioneers in the field of coating inspection in Viet Nam, providing experienced, highly skilled and NACE / SSPC/ CSWIP BGAS, FROSIO Level 2 & 3 certified inspectors in the field of Protective Coating, Painting & Corrosion. Our prime aim is to carry out independent 3rd party inspection work and certify the project.
The scope of coating is basic follows and still open for researching as chloride test, surface profile measurements, wet and dry film thickness measurement, FJC, Coating inspection, Lining Inspection, Pickling & passivation Inspection, Air Compressor Blotter Test, Chloride Testing / Bresle Bresle Patch Method, Surface Dust Test, Surface Cleanness Test
The field of non-destructive testing (NDT) comprises a vast array of analytical techniques that are applicable to a wide range of industries. These techniques can identify and assess defects and examine the properties of all kinds of materials and structures without causing any damage. As NDT in no way alters the part or structure under inspection, it is an extremely useful technique that can lead to cost and time savings when applied to product evaluations, asset management and fault identification and repair.
NDT methods such as ultrasonic inspection, magnetic particle inspection, liquid penetrant testing, radiographic testing, remote visual inspection and eddy current testing are now in standard use in civil, aeronautical and systems engineering. Advances in NDT enable the generation of 3D images of faults and have revolutionised many sectors.
Through our advanced NDT solutions, TIS can reassure its clients that their assets are in compliance with all applicable standards. The technical assurance delivered by TIS also minimises the level of risk to the assets in question as well as helping to maintain productivity.
Detailing, We TIS has provided the Non – Destructive Testing Services including but not limited to:
- Visual Testing (VT).
- Radiographic Testing (RT).
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT).
- Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT).
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT).
- Ultrasonic Thickness Measurement (UTM).
- Hardness Testing (HT).
- Leak Testing (LT) / Vacuum Box Testing (VBT)
- Positive Material Identification (PMI).
- Holiday Tesing (HoT)
- Borescope (B)
- Phase Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT)
- Time of Flight Ultrasonic Testing (TOFD)
- Small Controlled Area Radiography (SCAR)
- Long-Range Ultrasonic Testing (LRUT)
- Pulsed Eddy Current (PEC)
- Eddy Current Testing (ECT)
- Eddy Current Array (ECA)
- Tangential eddy current array (TECA™)
- Near-field testing (NFT)
- Near-field array (NFA)
- Remote Field Testing (RFT)
- Acoustic Emission Testing (AET)
- Internal Rotary Inspection System (IRIS)
- Magnetic Flux Leakge (MFL)
- Micro structure examination (Replica)
- Helium Leakage testing
- Digital Radiography (DR)
- Eddy Current (ECT)
- Internal Rotating Inspection System (IRIS)
- Remote Field Eddy Current (RFEC)
- Remote Visual Inspection (RVI)
Our skilled and experienced Non-Destructive Testing personnel, highly skilled and certified personnel holding qualifications with the following industry bodies:
- PCN – Personnel Certification in Non Destructive Testing
- ASNT – American Society of Non-destructive Testing
- API – American Petroleum Institute
AWS – American Welding Society ACCP – ASNT Central Certification Programme
Multinationals sourcing industrial goods from Vietnam to save cost end up spending too much time in fly-in-fly-out arrangements for their procurement and quality inspection staff. By acting for our clients’ best interest, we can advise client best suppliers for required products and directly send our quality inspection team in Vietnam to conduct an initial business assessment of potential suppliers or partners, and then recommend the most suitable supplier. We strive to make sure that suppliers are able to meet the milestones and timetables that you set. And then, we can supply Third Party Inspection Services to ensure provide a high quality product at cost and on time while conforming to International standards and client’s specification.In certain, certified suppliers may reduce risk and capable of delivering quality products on time. Also can reduce hidden costs with result from:
- Local environment
- Cultural differences
- Higher business complexities
- Inconsistencies of utilities
- Unknown levels of bureaucracy
- Lack of enforceable laws
- Unevenness in the abilities of local workers
- High employee turnover
- Additional travel costs
- Cost for urgent delivery flights
- Communication delays as a result of time differences.
TIS provides a range of:
- Sourcing/ Advisory services based on Vietnam suppliers database
- Initial business audits for measuring compliance
- Supplier improvement programs
- Inspection services including On-site Project and Quality Management; On-site inspection; Specification Review and Compliance
- Expediting services
- Independent Certification
- Performance reporting for a range of industrial projects
Typical industries include:
- Oil & Gas industry
- Heavy industry
Industrial products include fabrications to support these projects such as:
Gas Compressor Package; Air Cooler; Gas Corrosion Inhibitor; Gas Scrubber; Slug Catcher; Gas Engine Generator; E-House; Transformer; Fuel Gas Skid; Multiphase Pump; Booster Pump; Gas Metering Skid; Vent Stack; Combustion Chamber ; Service Piping; Turbine Flowmeters; Structural Jacket; Pipeline; Well Head Platform ; Structural Steel Plate; Tubular; Beam and Shape; Main Deck; Cellar Deck; Riser; J-Tube; Pile; Boat Landing; Piping; Fitting; Barred Tee; Compact Manifold; Crude Heater Unit; Launcher cw Quick Opening Closure; ICSS; Open Drain Tanks; Close Drain Vessels; Chemical Tote Tanks; Progressive Cavity Pump; Quick Release Coupling and Flexible Hose Package; Actuated Valves ; Pedestal Crane; PIG Launcher & Receiver; Chemical Injection; Centrifugal Pumps; HVAC; HV/LV Switchboard/ MCC; Distribution Transformer; AC UPS; Electric Cable; Cable Tray; Instrument Air Dryer Package; Centrifugal And Reciprocating Pumps; Chemical Injection Package; Platform Crane; Instrument Air Compressor; Electric Heater; CS/SS Manual Valves ; Duplex SS Ball Valves; Generator Packages; Flare Tip And Ignition System; Diaphragm Pumps; Filters And Coalescer; Open Drain Caisson; Heat Exchangers; Fresh Water Tank; Insulating Kits; Spectacle Blinds; Spades And Spacers; Strainers; Valve Interlocks; Drain Trap; Bulk Tanks; Surge Tank; Process Feed Pumps; Multi Media Filters; Heat Tracing System; Control Valves; Pressure Regulator (PCV); Pressure Safety Valve (PSV); Steam Inlet; Reverse Osmosis (RO) Unit; Bag Filters; Backwash Water Storage Tanks; Bottle Wash Rinse Tank; Permeate Tanks; UV Unit; Polishing Filters; Dust Cyclone & Collector; Bulkhead Sea-fixing/Guiding; Structural Heavy Lift Spreader Bar; Spill Tray; Structures Hopper; Casing; Tube Sheets; Plenum, Penthouse; Bag Filter Supporting ; Ducts; Heat Exchanger; Stair; Ship-loader; Bridge; Shuttle Car; Pivot; Boom,; Sill Beam; Mast; Conveyor Stringer; Main & Secondary Structure; Handrails; Walkways, Chutes Housing and support; Skirt boards; Wash down pipe; Brackets; Exhaust & Silencer; GRE Fittings & Flanges; Structural Plate; Tubular; Piping; Valve; Structural Framing; Truss Elevation; Cantilever Beam; Beam Connection; Bracing Sections; Steel Stair; Deck; Bowl; Grating; Handrail; PEB; Main Frame Column; Purlin; Roof Panel; Wall Panel; Concrete
Today, ISO 9001 certifications have become standard for company suppliers as verification of internationally standardized qualification. An ISO 9001 certification enables companies to market themselves as ISO 9001 certified to attract new clientele, and qualifies companies to partake in project bidding.
Furthermore, ASME certification is the clearest way to tell customers, supply chain, industry, and regulators that your company is committed to public safety and quality. ASME Conformity Assessment program is the leading, universally recognized, independent Quality Assurance (QA) program that certifies that manufacturing, power generation, stamped products and parts fulfill the requirements of relevant ASME codes and standards. It certifies that stamped items conform to ASME standards, including the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code (BPVC), the Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE) Standard, and/or Reinforced Thermoset Plastic Corrosion Resistant Equipment (RTP-1) Standard. The Mark gives confidence that relevant QA processes, products and parts are safe, high-quality, reliable and consistent. In many countries, ASME certification is a means of complying with regulations, while also promoting global commerce.
Also, If you are producing a steel or aluminum construction product which is being sold in the UK or the wider EAA, there is a legal requirement for you to CE Mark this product. A new EU standard EN 1090 for structural steel and aluminum is due to come into effect in July 2014. From this date, all components supplied into Europe will need to conform to this standard and be CE marked. There are four execution classes (EXC1 to EXC4), with the number rising as complexity and thus compliance strictness increases. For example, a handrail may be classified as EXC1 and a bridge EXC4. EXC2 is the most common specification.
We provide consultation for our clients with an all-inclusive manual complete with all the information and recommended procedures your company will need to follow for proper certification. Examples of standards TIS commonly help organizations get certified to:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System standard
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System standard
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System standard
- ISO 3834
- CE MARK EN 1090 EXC 1, 2, 3, 4
- ASME U S R
- API Q1 Q2 Quality Management System standard
- API monograms
Call TIS at hotline to request more information.
DID YOU KNOW?
A UKAS Accredited Certification body cannot offer any assistance with the implementation of the ISO Standards and therefore a consultancy organization such as ourselves is required.
API has specific standards for construction and repairs of piping, vessels, tanks and their appurtenances. These standards provide the best construction and repair methods. TIS provides inspection services that ensure inspection, construction, and repair of client’s assets fall in line with specifications, codes, and standards. Our highly trained and professional staff is up to date on the latest standards and regulations ensuring a proactive approach to compliance with all API standards and recommended practices by certified 510, 570, and 653 inspectors. Our inspectors can provide support while your plant is in operation in addition to turnaround based inspection programs.
- API Inspection Services included:
- Pressure Vessel Inspection (API 510)
- Turnaround Inspections
- On-stream Inspections
- Mechanical Integrity Inspections
- Fitness for service evaluation
- On-site fabrication / installation inspection
- Vendor Surveillance and Audit Services
- Certified NDT Technicians – UT, UTT, PAUT, MT, PT, LT, RT (Interpretation)
- Piping Inspection (API 570)
- QA/QC support for new construction
- Turnaround Inspections
- On-stream Inspections
- External Visual Inspection of Above Ground Pipelines
- Inspection of Buried Pipelines
- Inspection Data Evaluation, Analysis, and Recording
- Certified NDT Technicians – UT, UTT, PAUT, MT, PT, LT, RT (Interpretation)
- Above Ground Storage Tank Inspection (API 653)
- New tank fabrication inspection
- In-Service Inspections
- Out-of-Service Inspections
- Lining Inspection
- Fitness for service evaluation
- Vacuum Box Testing
- Certified NDT Technicians – UT, UTT, PAUT, MT, PT, LT, RT (Interpretation)
Companies want to know, before placing an order, that their chosen manufacturer has the necessary infrastructure, systems, processes and capabilities to fulfil it. They also need to ensure that local and international standards of quality and safety are consistently maintained across all of their international vendors, and throughout the manufacturing and delivery process.
From multi-national companies with complex international supply chains to smaller businesses facing increasing manufacturing costs, more companies are looking to lower-cost vendors in countries with less developed quality, sourcing, manufacturing and delivery processes. This requires companies to maintain consistent, acceptable standards while working with a range of vendors across a variety of territories.
We can help you gain a complete understanding of vendor capabilities through a systematic and independent vendor assessment. Our reliable, accredited auditors carry out internal audits, allowing companies and their vendors to meet quality standards without the cost of retaining an internal auditor on staff.
While the criteria are tailored to suit your needs, audits typically focus on a vendor’s systems, practices and capabilities. Audits may include pre-contract assessment and compliance testing to international standards, for example quality (ISO 9001), health and safety (ISO 45001), environmental management (ISO 14001) and laboratories (ISO 17025). We also provide guidance for corrective and preventative actions in light of an audit’s findings and followup assessments to confirm the effective implementation of those actions.
We can support your auditing and assessment needs anywhere in Vietnam. Our expert staff are located in major industrial centers, providing timely and cost-effective access to expertise, with the added value of in-depth local knowledge.
Our Total Quality Assurance auditors are qualified to evaluate companies to both local and internationally accepted standards. And to keep pace with current standards and legislation, we are dedicated to continued training, development and competency testing.
Technical auditing and assessment services help insulate your business from the risk associated with choosing suppliers. In addition our services can help reduce costs, improve quality, and promote continuous improvement.