TIS verifies and tests inspectors then are available to support your In-Service Inspection needs within the refining, petrochemical, oil and gas, and power industries.
In an industry where safety and compliance are increasingly becoming the focal point of an organization, customers count on that to provide access to certified professionals who are committed to maintaining partnerships that garner trust and Total Quality Assurance.
Whether it is implementing a risk based inspection program, managing a turnaround or simply maintaining day to day compliance inspections, our services provide clients with the cost effective, high quality, value added services that will only be realized through continued commitment to safety, skills training and proficiency, experience, and cooperation.
In-Service Inspection Services include, but not limited:
• AWS Senior/ Certified Welding Inspectors (S/ CWI)
• Rope Access Inspection
• API 510/570/653 Certified Inspectors
• NACE Certified Inspectors
• NDE Level II UT/MT/PT/ET ASNT & CSWIP/PCN ISO 9712 Technicians
• Turnaround and Shutdown Inspection
• Upgrading Construction Project
• Positive Material Identification (PMI)
• Document Control Staffing and Services