The field of non-destructive testing (NDT) comprises a vast array of analytical techniques that are applicable to a wide range of industries. These techniques can identify and assess defects and examine the properties of all kinds of materials and structures without causing any damage. As NDT in no way alters the part or structure under inspection, it is an extremely useful technique that can lead to cost and time savings when applied to product evaluations, asset management, and fault identification and repair.
NDT methods such as ultrasonic inspection, magnetic particle inspection, liquid penetrant testing, radiographic testing, remote visual inspection and eddy current testing are now in standard use in civil, aeronautical and systems engineering. Advances in NDT enable the generation of 3D images of faults and have revolutionized many sectors.
Through our advanced NDT solutions, TIS can reassure its clients that their assets are in compliance with all applicable standards. The technical assurance delivered by TIS also minimizes the level of risk to the assets in question as well as helping to maintain productivity.
Detailing, We TIS has provided the Non – Destructive Testing Services including but not limited to:
- Visual Testing (VT).
- Radiographic Testing (RT).
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT).
- Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT).
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT).
- Ultrasonic Thickness Measurement (UTM).
- Hardness Testing (HT).
- Leak Testing (LT) / Vacuum Box Testing (VBT)
- Positive Material Identification (PMI).
- Holiday Testing (HoT)
- Borescope (B)
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT)
- Time of Flight Ultrasonic Testing (TOFD)
- Small Controlled Area Radiography (SCAR)
- Long-Range Ultrasonic Testing (LRUT)
- Pulsed Eddy Current (PEC)
- Eddy Current Testing (ECT)
- Eddy Current Array (ECA)
- Tangential eddy current array (TECA™)
- Near-field testing (NFT)
- Near-field array (NFA)
- Remote Field Testing (RFT)
- Acoustic Emission Testing (AET)
- Internal Rotary Inspection System (IRIS)
- Magnetic Flux Leakage (MFL)
- Microstructure examination (Replica)
- Helium Leakage testing
- Digital Radiography (DR)
- Eddy Current (ECT)
- Internal Rotating Inspection System (IRIS)
- Remote Field Eddy Current (RFEC)
- Remote Visual Inspection (RVI)
Our skilled and experienced Non-Destructive Testing personnel, highly skilled and certified personnel holding qualifications with the following industry bodies:
- PCN – Personnel Certification in Non-Destructive Testing
- ASNT – American Society of Non-destructive Testing
- API – American Petroleum Institute
- AWS – American Welding Society
- ACCP – ASNT Central Certification Programme